- Leave early in the morning as soon as the sun breaks.
- Drive slow at the start, save your adrenaline for the fast one at the end.
- Feed some soothing songs in some music player, share the earphones with your date.
- Wear the helmet only if you have arranged one for your date as well, otherwise you may end up striking her head into your helmet every time you apply brakes.
- Always choose the finished roads, even if the distance to be traveled across increases.
- Study your path well before leaving and arrange some eye gears if required for that terrain.
- Slow down or take small breaks when some scenic beauty arrives.
- Leave the handle and ask her to handle the bike. (Note: Do so, only if you have good balancing skills)
- While speeding, ask her to open her arms wide and inhale the fresh air as you lean down such that your chest almost reaches the bike’s tank.
P.S.=Enjoy the ride safely even if you want to drive rash. Just take care that you don’t end up with an accident!
Best of luck fellas!