Happy B’day Bhaiya!
First of all thanks a lot for your endless support and helps. (Especially maintaining secrets LOL)
If I were to recall some of the memorable moments I would list them as follows:
1) Sharing Maggi at Auli (the valley of flowers)
2) Planning extended trips from Bhimtal (hideously) 😉
3) Playing play station all night
4) Bunking a marriage to watch movie (Prince of Persia) 😛
5) Me bunking preparations of YOUR marriage to watch a movie with your friends 😀
And a lot more which are countless…
Well, after being on so many trips with you I can surely say that you are my favourite travel-mate who would never back down no matter what the change of terms is.
From being a mentor while you supervised me with work, to being a friend who never showed any lordliness, you have been playing all the roles perfectly.
I hope this brotherhood of ours goes on like this forever!
Wishing you all the success and happiness 🙂
Your Bro ^_^